View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 01:50 PM   #17
NJ Torque
11 Second Club

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff wilson View Post
Cam and stock ported heads. Your probably rite about the timing. Really didn't look into the problem that deep. I made up my mind on the new motor pretty quick.
Not bad for a small setup.

Timing brakes parts. If you went lean, normally it doesn't make power... its not nearly as bad as too much timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
How many passes did you make on that 100 shot. You have me 2nd guessing myself now. I have kit hooked up just waiting to hit the button. Did you spray it on a dyno the 1st time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
I was gonna have TTP put in a nitrous tune for me so I'm sure they will adjust everything as needed. Thanks for the heads up tho. Good luck with your Ls3 build. There's an LSA for sale on CL for $9500
You can have TTP do the tune or get a LNC001/timing twister and pull the timing when you want and run NA other times.

If you want, a sunday or a day when you can, do some runs and pop the plugs out to make sure everything is okay.

2008 Sierra Vortec Max. 6.2 swapped, headers, Magnaflow catback, GMPP CAI, NHT optioned tow package.

2006 GTO, 11.48 @ 118.3
NJ Torque is offline   Reply With Quote