Thread: 2002 V6 Camaro
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

2002 V6 Camaro

this is my 2002 v6 camaro. bought it a lil beat up and had alot of it repainted. its a 5speed car, one of my favorite things about the car. it had 50,xxx miles when bought now has roughly 80k and has given me a serious problem since. it current has a leaky slave and is getting the clutch redone so it will be running good as new.

as far as mods go its a v6 so im not even going to dump money into it to get it to move. i picked up a set of headers off here for cheap so those are going on but other than that im leaving the mods to appearance. so far ive added an ss hood and rims, color match shifter and a billet grill. more appearance mods will come in the future.

this is my first car and i couldnt ask for a better one. i plan to drive this one into the ground and i will continue to dd as long as it lasts. id only trade it for another som ss

stock

hood

rims

grille

plasti-dipped from grille
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 01-10-2012 at 08:08 PM.
redsoxsstink is offline   Reply With Quote