View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 08:57 PM   #312
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Mild update:

Alignment was done a couple months ago with the factory 16s on. Thereafter, I put the staggered 18-&-19's on and went for a few test drives. The rears rubbed against the fender so badly that I could not even drive the car over the slightest of bumps. When time finally allowed, I rented an Eastwood fender roller & purchased some new Konis to get rid of the old V6 DeCarbons. Bolted everything back together, gained a considerable amount of room of fender clearance, went for a drive, & sure enough the rubbing was gone! Hallelujah! One problem: Between the quarter panel rolling & removal/reinstall of rear suspension components, the alignment is all f'd up again. Gotta get the car on the rack & fix that now that the rear end is all finalized & the wheels have been mounted.

Still have a few small things to address, then send her off to the exhaust shop to get the new exhaust tips put up & everything tucked up for a little more ground clearance, before going off to Inspection & Paint. The progress is... progressing

---------------------------------------------------

So, about this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Driver's side DRL doesn't turn on with the lights off. But when I turn the headlight knob, she fires up. Brand new bulbs.

Porque?
Bueller?

Also:
I need to pick up a pair of NPT-to-barb fittings for the tranny cooler. LS1 and 4L60E... does anyone know (off the top of your head) what exact size I need? I believe I'm going to bypass the factory cooler all-together. As always, links earn your a special place in my heart Can of Transmission Cooler flush prior to install: Yay or nay? (Plan to purchase unless I hear a good reason not to)

Thanks!

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 06-24-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote