View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #9
xlar86x

its not my first time installing car stereo stuff. but its a 900 watt rockford fosgate amp 1 10'' jl audio sub and 4 gauge all the way around. altenator is stock and battery is optima yellow top deep cycle. did not install capacitor . i didnot ground to bare metal. however i think ive started looking outside the box. ive been researching the symptoms that my car has been having and they are exactly to the 'T' on a bad brake booster. car idle is iradic wants to stall upon braking , soft or hard petal hich i have a soft one but my pads and rotors are worn to hell. the pad sensor is squealing. and the brake booster has a vacum line plus im getting a hissing when i press the brake pedal from under the dash. i think ive possibly come to the conclusion that its a coincidense that this has happened at the time of the stereo install. i dunno what do you guys think????? just remember that this is like my 5 time doing car stereo stuff but still it would appear if that was the culprit . you guys tell me
xlar86x is offline   Reply With Quote