Thread: Thermostat
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 03:55 PM   #19
coldkilla

Hey since this discussion has something to do with a problem im having and foff667 is a tuner extrordinare... my 93 LT1 bird will not turn either cooling fan on no matter what. ive replaced the coolant temp sensor in the water pump, replaced the relays, i have voltage at the relay block. i have to turn the fans on manually with my home made switch. i have a 160 stat and a pcmforless chip with programming for the stat. is there anyway that a power spike or anything could have "erased" the fan programming from my tune? they dont even come on at the factory setting. i dont know what else to check thats why im thinking maybe something went wrong with the chip, if its possible.

09 G8 GT: Vararam OTR ram air, American Racing long tube headers with x-pipe, Vector 93 ECM/TCM tune, Magnaflow axle backs, MSD ignition coils, Spohn rear trailing and toe link arms, poly differential and subframe bushings, 20 inch aftermarket Camaro rims, brake upgrades.
coldkilla is offline   Reply With Quote