View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 06:38 AM   #1
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

98 MPPM Corvette

So those of you with IG or FB already no this, but last week i picked up a new car.

I wanted to get out of my SRT4(even though i loved it) and into something with a V8. Originally i was looking at GTOs, V1s and G8s. I wanted something i can get in and drive anywhere i want, heat/ac/PS, and not draw all the wrong type of attention like the SRT4 did. After wrenching on my buddies C5 Z06 i decided why not one of these. So i started to browse.

I wasn't really looking to hard, but then the SRT4 sold, and i didnt want to be without a fun car for summer so i started to look a bit more. The SRT sold on a weds, and on friday this car was sent to me to check out. Sunday night i went to check her out, monday i drove back with the trailer.

loaded up and ready to come home ! Thank you to the Shed Master himself for loaning me the race ramps, they made it very easy.

Deets:

-1 of 381 in Medium Purple Pearl Metallic, 229 of which are coupes. Among that 229 their are 3 different interior colors, Black(mine), light gray and light oak. So the car breaks down into a pretty rare unit.

-1 owner

-70k miles

-Corsa Exhaust

-Vararam Intake

-C6 Z06 Wheels

-Z06 front grills/side grills(not sure how i feel about them, but side grills are functional so no choice but to keep them)

-most importantly, its the same color as my very first car. Some of you will remember that car. I bought it when i was 15, worked on it for 2 years. 383 Stroker, TH350, pretty much everything else you can do but a rear end and boost. Only to have my dad crash it 1 month after i turned 17 and was able to drive it.

LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote