View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 11:03 PM   #8
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

yeah i know. i just get mad when i see kids talking about their 2000 watt sony amp that can barely push a decent subwoofer. i would like to recomend the high model polks. i read a car audio magazine today that rated them a favorite in its price range. alpine components are decent as well... or if your willing to dish out the money, go focal. the speakers in my camaro retail for about 950 but i got them for 550 on ebay. that seller sold me my old focals as well and some other installation tools. he is local somewhere here in central jersey. real good guy to work with and if your interested let me know i will find him for you.

another side note, the lower model focals were the best speakers i personally ever heard for the money. focal access components. i found a link for you to see if you like it. they are rated at 60 watts but when i had them i was pumping 130 watts to them for an extended period of time at full volume and then never blew. here ya go:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Focal-Access-165...QQcmdZViewItem
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote