Thread: t top problem
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #11
L695speed

I may have a lil booklet to help you out here. There is a way to literally adjust the T tops themselves. I'll have to find the file.

I found it. From GM themselves. Its a PDF File. However, it may be too big to attach to a post here. If you have an email address I could send it to you that way. Its a 50 page long read. And I've been told its a major help. Having read it from time to time myself, I think if you can't fix a leak with this manual...you did something wrong lol. << Goes for myself as well when I finish my 84.

Forget the email... The link I used to get the PDF file still worked on the early third gen site that I'm part of for Firebirds. Here is the link. It links you straight to the PDF document and you can save the whole 50 page thing to your computer like I did. If the link doesn't work let me know and I can email you the file if you give me an address to send it to.

http://www.kt-s.net/media/T-Top%20Wa...k%20Manual.pdf

Last edited by L695speed; 10-11-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: original link to the document still worked, put in the post.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote