View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 07:23 AM   #2
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

event is 2 days away. its nice to see we have zero interested people... just like last year

Despite that, I am going for the weekend, as long as I don't have any surprise mechanical issues.

Why does it seem so strange that very few people in the large web group of us new jersey f-body owner's actually use and drive their f-bodys and enjoy going to bigger sized events or long drives. I guess that is why its called the f-body OWNERS assoc., and not f-body DRIVING association. year after year it seems that less than a dozen people from our group of thousands and thousands of members actually attend big f-body events like the camaro nationals in maryland , chevrolet nationals in carlisle, chevy show at maple grove, etc. kind of a buzzkill. But hey, do what ya like... If that means clocking 38.1 miles per year on your odometer taking the car to the local burger king cruise night 11 times with the same old group of cars, enjoy. I have more fun at bigger shows with hundreds and hundreds of cars; and especially one like this weekend where there will be pro mods and 7,8,9,10 second door slammers racing all weekend long as well. I am saying this because it feels odd that I might be the only one that thinks this way.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 07-10-2019 at 07:28 AM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote