View Single Post
Old 06-20-2020, 07:15 AM   #7
thedugan

Social Networks:

This is even better than sitting around the car at a show. will be checking out these events. Thanks, Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
Some cruise nights have been happening. There was one in califon or Chester on Wednesday I think?

Each Sunday there has been huge success with the driving cruise events up in my area. It’s run by Ed B of the Cops-N-Rodders NJ group and for the past three sundays they have had several
Hundred cars meet up at a spot, drive together for about an hour, and end at another spot where a unofficial car show takes place. I’ve seen Chris and Larry at these events too with their cars. There is no event this in day due to fathers day (And rain) but lookup that group and write it on a calendar as a reminder. I took videos during the cruises and video of cars in the parking lots on my YouTube channel (same username as my name here)

In chatting to people at these events, car shows and weekly cruise nights are coming back slowly in July. There’s a few I know of, one of which will be at island dragway during the Nostalgia Drag night, where they are having a car show for cars 30 years and older