View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #57
BigAls87Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsar View Post
You mad?

Way to not address what I said, and just go blab around about something else. I can toss all of those things aside due to a "bad design" just like you tossed aside the optispark and window motor deal. After all they weren't "safety" enough for you.

Take a deep breath next time
You just like to bring up GM stuff so you think you get me upset.
You ar ethe one that is avoiding the issue of this thread, and that is that Toyota is not coming clean about the true problems.

I said yes, GM made mistakes. The saddle gas tanks were a problem in the trucks, no doubt.
What else is there to address? Optisparks? Not everyone's opti goes out, and not everyone has problems.
The fix on GM's part was the vented unit, and that seems to have fixed the majority of the problems.
As for the window motors, its more of a lack of quality issue then a saftey issue, or a recall issue. Quality problems plagued GM over the 80's and 90's, and thats a fact.
If you want to talk about major engine problems by GM, why not bring in the Spider injector systems of the Vortec 4.3 and 5.7?
You could seroiusly pull out the thousands and even millions of cars that should be recalled.
You just like to bring up the GM stuff because you drive a low-quality 90's GM vehicle. Sorry for you, but at least you arent going to go flying into a bus full of nuns, killing everyone with your bad window motor.