View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #63
Tsar
MIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28 View Post
You just like to bring up GM stuff so you think you get me upset.
Sometimes, but not this time. This time I was just not happy that I shelled out all that money.

Quote:
You ar ethe one that is avoiding the issue of this thread, and that is that Toyota is not coming clean about the true problems.
I'll be the first one to admit, that I have no Idea what a TRUE problem is with the accelerator issue. I heard about it on TV, read some stuff on the internet, but no one that I know drives a toyota so I kind of don't really care, to be honest.

I saw tech's using zip ties in brand new Lexus's and I thought it was hilarious, and piss poor quality, at that. The zip ties didn't even match the interior. (white on black )

Quite frankly, I might dislike Toyota even more than you do, just not for the same reasons. I can't stand them for the fact that all their product is so... AVERAGE... buttery butter, so to speak. None of their cars are great, they are just "ehh". I can't stand mediocrity, therefor I can't stand Toyota.

Quote:
Optisparks? Not everyone's opti goes out, and not everyone has problems.
Hey, that's like saying that not every gas pedal gets stuck, and fatalities are not at 100%. Bad argument, imo.

Quote:
You just like to bring up the GM stuff because you drive a low-quality 90's GM vehicle. Sorry for you, but at least you arent going to go flying into a bus full of nuns, killing everyone with your bad window motor.
I used to drive it, I sold it for a pair of wheels Now I have a German car with a rattling sunroof... At least BMW is not being stingy about replacing the whole moon roof. I wonder if I brought my old car back to the dealer with a rattle, would they give me a new car? <--- That was a joke.
Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote