View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 09:14 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Flemington Cruise nights 2019

https://www.flemingtoncarshows.com/

Quote:
The Flemington Car Shows run every-other Saturday all Summer long offering the community a source of fun free family entertainment. Each show, hundreds of some of the best classic cars on the East Coast come out to Flemington. The shows are free to the public, and car owners. Live Performances are given by local talented musicians each show at two areas on Stangl Rd, complimented by a DJ spinning classic tunes. Trophys earned by the best cars & door prizes raffled to everyone. Several kids activities like face painting, games, and balloon sculptures. The shows are managed by Car Show Chairman Ron Van Horn.

"So come early and stay late - shop, dine, and let us entertain you!"

All year, make & model cars, trucks, and motorcycles welcome.

Below are the schedule and Featured Vehicles. Shows are 5:30-8:30 pm (Registration 5 pm at 21 Stangl Rd)

Participants park along Stangl Road, 1st come, 1st serve

May 25th: Ford, Olds, Mercury
June 8th: Camaro, Chevy, & Chevelle
June 22nd: Mopars & Motorcycle
July 6th: GTO, Firebird, & Pontiacs
July 20th: Mustangs & T-Birds (Liberty Village Lot)
August 3rd: Corvette
August 17th: British Invasion & Foreign
August 31 st: Military, First Responder, Truck
FEATURED CARS park in designated areas

Saturday June 8th - Camaro Day & Flemington Fire Department

Car Show T-Shirt Sales for day will be donated to Dept. Come out & grab a hot dog from the Flemington's finest Fire department members.

Lone Eagle Brewing is on that road too.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote