View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 08:26 PM   #625
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I agree about doing the pump primarily at the track like you suggest. I remember reading a good bit of info on that topic via other threads on the holley sniper forums. It intrigues me, so I think once I get this new setup functioning, I will keep a removable pre-assembled pcv and hose to plumb it back to the sniper tbi. Last time the intake was off I debated drilling a port in the backside of it; I will probably end up doing this int he future. With the nitrous plate in there I might only add one other 1/2" spacer, but that could be an option too.

That voltage booster also sounds like a future add on and I especially like the idea of a vacuum switch too. The reason I was going to pull from both valve covers, is because the pcv elbow and attached 3/8" hose is still a pretty small orifice, so it might help a little to pull from both. I can always do some tests and then cap off one side as another test too right?
- Just noticed that it looks like you have almost the exact same catch tank as I am about to use. Any issues with it, do you use a drain on the bottom or have any media inside of it> I'm guessing you pulled out that brass filter inside the cap and put a npt pipe plug in its place for a sealed system?

Last edited by IROCZman15; 02-26-2024 at 08:31 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote