View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #4
creeper

I probably did the worst I've ever done yesterday at MSNE. At least I know what my problem is now though. On my first lap, driving really easy just to learn the course I ran a 1:25. On the second I drove as hard as I possibly could just to see what would happen, missed a gate because I was going 10x too fast to even consider trying to hit it, and then I took out 3 cones later in the course. I came in with a 1:22 that time which really surprised me because it felt really fast. Then I started taking it nice and easy again and got a few 1:20's which was kind of disappointing because it wasn't much faster than my first run, but it was quicker than when I tried to fast. On my 5th run I took an instructor (thought we were getting 8, but turns out we got cut to 6) and on the 6th finally starting to get things right but ended up getting so much faster through the beginning of the course I came into other parts with way too much speed and ended up losing all the time I had made up. Next time I hope I remember what I learned but I always end up getting excited and just bombing it.

|2000 Trans Am|T56 swap|Bolt Ons| Suspension|
creeper is offline   Reply With Quote