View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
emolineaux

figured id share (lots of pics)

i know its not a domestic but some might be intersted.

so this around this time last year i got t boned by a c6 vette and well lets say i didnt have my car for awhile. well the damage looks worse than it really was. no frame damage at all passanger side just took a pretty good hit.

took her over to misha's autobody and she got all fixed up. i had them fill in the rear hyundai H emblem on the truck while they were at it.

since the wheels got jacked up i had a set of 18 inch tenzo wheels ordered

well needless to say at that point i just said screw it and started upgrading the car.

first thing i did was got rid of the aftermarket hood i had and the 18inch wheels because i was tired of the "ricer" style look as some of you guys got to see

well i upgraded to the oem 19 inch track/rspec wheels
also threw on the oem r spec suspension

aem cold air intake, 3 inch primary cat delete, 3 inch downpipe w/ secondary cat delete. new mid pipes and a 7ism axleback exhaust.

installed a forge motorsports bov and an front mount intercooler kit to get the tiny factory intercooler out of there.

and i figured since im always driving around i would even do a indash nav setup!

not too many people have seen/heard my car with the new setup but when i stopped by curt's house (sj sleeper) to drop off parts he told me it sounded alot better than what she did awhile ago when i had just axleback on it.

update 12/18/11

i reinstalled my fog lights (had to slightly modify mounting brackets as they hit intercooler pipes)
and also got rid of the center grille so you can really see the intercooler!

Last edited by emolineaux; 12-20-2011 at 09:24 PM.
emolineaux is offline   Reply With Quote