View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 09:50 PM   #12
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

ah damn! well thanks for thinking of me man!

THE CAR WAS JUST SOLD TONIGHT, as in 3 hours ago. The buyer is a cool dude in his early 20's who had a V6 1997 firebird for a few years but always wanted a V8. he came to look at he car last week and was really happy with it. We made arrangements for me to hold the car for him for a bit while he sold his V6 (which happened a few days ago)

So just a few hours ago he came by and we finalized the sale. Signed the title, put his plates on it, and topped off some fluids. We think it is developing a leaking head-gasket since it is eating coolant slowly. My brother and I decided to knock down the price a little bit so that the buyer could easily afford to do the head-gasket project. He already ordered a Fel-Pro gasket set prior to taking ownership of it. ARP headbolts are on order too.

As he left I decided to follow him for a bit in my camaro since I felt like driving. Did a few dozen miles and all seemed ok so i peeled off and headed for home... while using the remaining N2O in my nitrous tank. Loving the 150 shot recently.. a little too much!

The buyer of the car is a down to earth enthusiast. He lives on Staten Island and already has a ram-air hood for the car as well as honeycomb tail lights. He wants to do some LED conversions so I told him I would send him Brian's BLS's info for future use. I am confident that the owner will get eh car back to street duty very soon. I warned him about going easy on it with the Nitto 555R drag radials in rain or snow. My brotehr and I weren't overly concerned abot teh money; we really just wanted the car to go to a good home where it will be used and enjoyed, as it was before he got busy with the marine Corps, kids, and life. Keep an eye out for it aroudn the area too, he works around the Woodbridge, perth Amboy, Freehold areas I think

Last edited by IROCZman15; 10-07-2018 at 09:53 PM.