View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:48 PM   #17
V
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness410 View Post
paul hold the cloth seats for me until the latest possible time you can trash them. like i said if you have the right rear leather seats ill pick them up and grab the seats and maybe a few other parts if you have them laying around.
ok, seats are still available since no one has picked them up yet and they are first come first serve. I plan on calling to have the dumpster picked up on monday. Its about 1/2 full now but mostly with yard junk i wanted gone. I have tomorrow and sunday to fill it with whatever else i can find and dont want lol.
I found the leather rear seat today and ill have my good camera with my tomorrow for some good pics in the sunlight.

All the free hatches have been stripped of everything and smashed. Its amazing when a hammer bounces off the glass and out of the dumpster without leaving a mark, 3 times.... lol.

Its not fbody, but.... I came across a passenger door from an 1985 ttop mustang. very rare door apparently, mainly the glass. It does have rust and rot on the bottom edge and lower outer skin, but otherwise a great door to fix since it is so rare, Glass is in great shape. The door shells only go for 150-200 online and the glass for around 150.
I'm asking $200 obo for it as it sits complete just without interior door panel. so pass the word to your mustang friends.

Last edited by V; 12-21-2014 at 06:40 PM.