View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:51 AM   #5
IROC-MIKE

everyones welcome

Cruises are open to all classic and collector cars so you dont have to take your F Body. However, I am trying to get a large number of F Bodies to roll in as one group for the shock and awe factor. I was watching Caffeine and Octane the other day and a VW Club got over 50 VDubs of all years to caravan to a show.
And that was in Georgia where pickups rule! So, I thought we have to be able to do at least half that number with F Bodies in NJ. Its not like were in Alaska and F bodies are non existent. I have a few friends with 1st Gen Camaros that usually go with me to most of those events so I have 3 already.
Of course you can take anything you like if you would like to follow us in your daily driver, but if its not a classic or collector car the event organizers will not allow you to park with us as a group.
The last time I went to Whiskey Cafe (last season) there were about 4 F Bodies but a Mustang club from NYC took over the lot and rolled in with at least 25 Mustangs!
I'm not planning on taking my Camaro to any events for a few more weeks, (I'll be taking the daily or doing a ride along in someone elses car) so you guys will have some time to get your cars ready for the season.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote