View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #297
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
Could the blower you buy be used with a new engine? Skip the baller wheels and make some pah!
The LS9 blower bolts to the LS9/LS3/L92 head, but that won't fit on an LR4 the 4.8/5.3 block. I would have to buy the MAST black label small cylinder heads to be able to use them on this little engine, but I'd probably need new pistons....... But really, I NEED new wheels to fit over the better brakes and even with the power of the 4.8 I think it is going to be able to blow the tires off like I am riding around on doughnut spares so I don't think I need a blower or turbo right now

The rad support will probably the last bit of money I spend on this car this year besides gas and insurance, maybe tires if I don't figure out wheels before spring.
Also I have another project to start spending more money on, not a ton, but there are a few expensive things I need to make the truck nicer. I need to rebuild the other frame/suspension and put a seat in it. Foam and seat cover are over $500 plus a lot of the nickle and dime stuff.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote