View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 04:58 PM   #47
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

While I was bleeding the brakes I found a leak from one of the Camaros brake lines to the caliper, so in the process of swapping lines I broke the fitting from the bodies brake line, luckily I didn't toss the stock K-Member so I was able to salvage new brackets & lines and rebuilt both sides.

I'll get back to it tomorrow due to family obligations, but I'm still looking to have it moving around by Friday. The steering knuckle is soaking in PB blaster & I was able to salvage a bent sway bar bracket, which I'll replace down the road. The car is jacked up pretty high right now so I'm going to tackle swapping exhausts as well. It's looking good from ere though! I'm very excited. Once she's mobile I've been talking to a friend about repainting it over the summer and I'll start the process of working from the inside out & drop the engine again next summer to do more work.

I just need to get it to a point where my parents can move it around in our driveway when I'm not home. Beautification and repair work will be an ongoing process.

Last edited by ar0ck; 03-18-2014 at 05:02 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote