View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 03:27 PM   #12
IROC-MIKE

I'm absolutely in. I get to this show by 9AM because it fills up quick. It usually breaks up around 3 but why rush to leave early? Its supposed to be good weather all day and thats what the DVR is for. This is a very good show and its the last "real" one for the season. There may be a few more before its time to put the cars away for the winter, but this is put on by a Corvette club so always a huge turnout. 2 years ago there was maybe 6 or 7 F-bodies, but last year there was over a dozen so its definitely getting more of us there. Those of us who made it to Chatterbox represented strong with a good showing of F-Bodies so lets make this one even better! I was able to get a few of us to rally in together and I have to say it was really nice to roll in with everyone. Since this one is more local, how about a rally there since it probably will be the last time were all able to get together until next season (which is about 5 months out). I'm down to driving in the opposite direction of the show just to meet up with someone who wants to keep picking up cars along the way in order to get things rolling. I'm calling you out Jersey Mike. If you want to post where you're at I'll map everyone out and plot a course.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote