View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 02:39 PM   #18
IROC-MIKE

I was already going with my dads Corvette crew that I follow to Chatterbox so I already planned on being there early. This show starts at 9 and those guys will be rolling in around 8:30 to get the primo spots for themselves. They know the guys running the show so I told him to ask the organizers if they can save us a block of spots together but we're not sure if they will allow that. I can absolutely save a few when I get there (I expect to be there no later than 9:30) but if the lot fills up quick they may tell me to open the spots. Usually most shows allow us to hold spots for the first hour to let the rest of our group to arrive (longer if its slow starting). I need to have a number of cars guaranteed to show and will try to have the organizers save as a "club area" for those cars as soon as the show opens, and we can then save a few extras for those of you who cant commit until last minute. Last year it got pretty full and although they opened the overflow lot it would split the group by a few hundred feet. Although this is a Corvette show its open to all GM cars and the F-Bodies are getting more popular every year! With the absence of a dedicated F-Body show this is a nice substitute.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote