View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #56
BonzoHansen
Admin.

so we are not a club because we don't charge dues or buy ice cream? i honestly don't understand what you mean. and what does a track day constitute? Is it different than us going to island in September? Or you mean like an actual rental on like a Tuesday? Do we really need to have our own car show? We did that for years.

hey if anyone can get a dealer or business to kick in funds god bless. we already have that, see sponsors list to the right? but it's not really enough to do much with after we pay for website. it lets us prepay for stuff like shirts. again because 10 people will prepay for stuff.

car shows are a royal pita. getting help for the nats was a pain. you need a lot of people willing to help, and this club has not always been show & shine centric. So if the general membership does not care about a car show.

so after all this, who is actually willing to step up and do work?

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote