View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #43
NastyEllEssWon

umm yeah i have the ability to mod a vehicle. ive been doing it for years. the exhaust is fully welded closed as of this morning. it sounds more streetable and has a nice throaty sound when gunning it.

the tunnel mounted torque arm is something i want to do after seeing my friend eric throw his driveshaft through his floor in his 79 z. the tunnel mounted torque arm has a loop on it and something i want to get before i hit the track....especially after seeing the same torque arm work to perfection on mikes car last month when he broke his driveshaft.

with the car having a six speed, built rear, custom driveshaft, 11'' rear wheels and full clutch/flywheel/master/slave/throwout mods the only left for me to do is run the car and save some money for a built motor. not gonna waste my time with a cam or head swap when itll run me a nice bit of cash to get there...then i have to worry about the stock motor.

im pretty content with the way the car sits at the moment. im pretty sure ill have about 8k saved up by next year....i already have close to 3k saved towards it now.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote