View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88WS-6 View Post
First race is 4/7. Novice driver's school is being held the following Sat. 4/14 and if I can afford it I'm signing up. I'll be running my bone stock Suzuki so don't feel bad. I went twice last season and it's a blast. No pressure from anyone and everyone is willing to help you out.

PM me before you go and we can exchange contact info and meet up there. Depending on the weather the NNJR gets a good 70-80 cars split into 3 heats. I'm sure Kevin will chime in when he sees this too...

~Matt

Where did you find that new schedule? I'm digging all over the autoxforyou site in the sticky and coming up empty. Only finding 2011 stuff at latest. Do you know if you can run the race before you do the Novice school? I am game for doing the Novice school if I can afford it too. Hopefully I fix my front sway bar which snapped and showed signs of stress cracks and rust before I do this. Otherwise this will be pretty entertaining...

I know you can go to PDA track sessions at places like Watkins Glen for $350 for up to two hours of track time. My brother was like well thats pointless and I told him well where else are you gonna wind out your cars? I'd rather shell out for the track day than try to be stupid on the street. However, before going for broke and doing that I shall take my friend's advice and run a few autocross sessions before doing a road course.

Chris
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote