View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:49 PM   #1
ted gerlach

And the hits keep comming

i know its been a long time since i have been on here but i figured i would let you all know what happened to me,
most if not all know i was wiped out buy super storm sandy, took 6 years to finally get back on feet. i sold out tried to get back into it then tried cutting up impala ss and i finally just gave up and sold almost everything.

these are the projects i have left is the 56 ford, and 95 impala ss, 98 suburban 2500
i have my ram wife has her suburban and my son who now has a permit has a trail blazer ss [ lets see how long MOTOR KNOCKS ] back up plan is a v6 convertible mustang

during the last 5 1/2 years i worked a tow truck on the garden state parkway, in july at 3 am in morning a guy missed his exit in brick and well he decided to back up, unfortunately he was in the slow lane and i was heading south in tow truck in the same lane and we collided, after collision the truck made a hard left and hit concrete wall, he was uninjured, unfortunately i was, went to hospital, cut forehead, and my shoulder was hurt, bulged / herniated disc, fast forward to 2 weeks ago workman's comp finally approved surgery so no i am down and out for 8 to 10 weeks,

i am up in air on what to due, i need to put 98 suburban interior back together and sell, might have friend pick up 95 ss and get the brake lines and ac compressor in it, plus whatever else it will need from sitting

UPDATE,
healing well, no strength thats going to take some time, 1 more week till i am able to drive,

Last edited by ted gerlach; 01-31-2020 at 07:12 AM.
ted gerlach is offline   Reply With Quote