View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 02:49 PM   #18
Punkmaster 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
nice project. quick question. Did you get that car from another board member here who may have bought it from my younger brother about 6 years ago? My brother bought an 87 GTA when he was 15 and never got it on the street because he bought a 93 Trans Am in the meantime and used that as his project. THe 87 was boogered up and slapped together by a mechanic named Mark in Hillisde or Irvington Nj and was a real pile. It was originally a red car that the guy painted black (a poor job of it) and had a grey interior which was trashed and the digital gauge setup. He claims it had a 350 in it, but it definitely DID have a 700R4 auto. The wiring was a mess allover too so my brother sold it cheap, and I want to think my memory serves me right.. that it was to a member on here of some sort... maybe If not, my bad.. but I had always been curious about that cars fate
thats interesting cause this car was originally red. When i got it from my friend down the road it had a black interior. was pretty clean actually. the wiring isnt too bad as ive hooked up a power probe to get everything to work. so far things work but the radio is hacked. My friend got it from someone in PA who frequently gets these cars.
Punkmaster 98 is offline   Reply With Quote