View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:02 PM   #32
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

i did look at combinations of the strange S60 and the for 9" and fabricated rear ends as well. I guess I am not fixed on the 12 bolt 100% but I have done some resaerch and reading on Thirdgen.org and people seem to have success with it on setups with the power level I plan on being at

I wish I had the $4,000 is that it would cost to just buy or have one built right now, but I donnt...so either I sideline the car until I can afford it, or I put the 10 bolt back in and drive normally without launches or burnouts etc

as mentioned, the brake setup is really my only dilemma

did a tiny bit more work on the fuel system this morning, plugged in the pumps etup and new bulkhead wiring to the existing oem fuel pump connector and connected the battery. the pump primed. waited 5 mins, did it again. that was a nice moemnt, because it means that I did the in tank wiring correctly, 9which involved removing wiring and pins from oem connectors and putting them into new ones from racetronix), and the bulkhead wiring is correct.

going to try to finish up the braided lines and fittings tomorrow daytime, and then runt the main wiring harness from the alternator, under the car, to the tank . then get some fuel and test the pump

IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote