View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 06:59 PM   #43
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Update for 3/15:

The car runs, it idles great, no check engine lights yet, but a few others are currently displayed and will be tackled tomorrow. I was having an issue with the electric water pump wiring harness, but a quick search on Tech solved our wiring problem, and from there I loaded the transmission up with fluid, and topped off the radiator, and did my best to re-route some wires away from the headers. Under the hood is still a mess, but my main focus is putting the car on the ground and moving under its own power.

I'll be working on it more tomorrow, doing the brakes & the sway bar. I misplaced the steering knuckle though and that is really the only thing left required to drive it.

Theres a few odds & ends i'll be tackling throughout the week, like replacing the rear lowering springs, attaching the y-pipe and hopefully putting the Magnaflow exhaust back in, and finishing it up by putting the interior back together.

The car is becoming affectionally known as the "Dirty bird" and hopefully i'll be able to send her in for paint by the summer, and then work from the inside out. Finally theres light at the end of the tunnel!

Last edited by ar0ck; 03-15-2014 at 07:00 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote