Thread: Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #24
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirkEvil View Post
Blackbirdws6, your car looked and sounded amazing. Very deserving of a trophy, congrats!

Oh, and I think you need to install a rain gauge on your pillar, that might be the only one you dont have
Hmm I barely use the A/C so the vents in the dash could be useful haha.

Yea my a-pillar is a little crowded but I like to keep an eye on things that are important. Fuel pressure is a no brainer running the juice, nitrous pressure is helpful when purging to the proper level, and the aeroforce guage keeps an eye on everything in between. I actually want to get a wideband but I have no idea where to put it where it won't look ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shownomercy View Post
And I am jealous of how clean your LT1 was. Very nice setup. Now get those silly LT4 heads ported.
In time they will get ported. Really depends on how ambitious I am to go for another 20rwhp or so when I have the juice to get me near the limits of the stock shortblock. As I was telling you at the meet up spot, the NA rwhp numbers were not bad but I dyno'd with the TT2's over my stock 16's so I believe the number will be considerably stronger.

My next project is the engine bay and cleaning it up as nice as possible including hiding wires, polish a few things, etc.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA

Last edited by Blackbirdws6; 08-11-2008 at 06:35 PM.