View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
maverick

For sale 2002 Z28 Camaro - NO LONGER FOR SALE

I am selling my 2002 Z28 Camaro. It has 42,300 miles on it and has minor upgrades. It has a 3.5" ram air/cowl induction (functional) hood. It has aftermarket 17" rims. A tower strut bar from SLP, cat back exhaust from SLP, cold air intake from SLP, and also a power programmer from SLP. It also has drilled and slotted rotors on the front from Baer and I have the rotors for the rear, but I never put them on because I have not had the time. I am giving the original hood and all 4 original rims with tires to the buyer. I am also giving them the power programmer and original hood. I also have a brand new tire that I never put on yet I am also giving. Please if anyone is interested or knows someone who is, please contact me ASAP. I have babied this car and I want to make sure the person who gets it will take care of her. I am selling this car because I am buying a truck. This car has never been beaten on and has very low miles. I am asking $15,000.00 or best offer. I can be contacted by e-mail or phone. My e-mail address is maverick3184@yahoo.com or phone at 732-960-1289. Just ask for Joe. I have pictures if you want me to e-mail them to you or we can meet somewhere to look at it. I need to sell this car ASAP because I found a truck that I like and I dont know how much longer it will be on the lot. Please ask around. I am asking for help from everyone to sell this car. Thank you!!!!