View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

January 2014 Meet - Firkin Tavern - Saturday 1/25

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Fir-kin! Fir-kin! Fir-kin!

There will be door prizes, including stuff from CTW Motorsports, JS Performance, EFX Tuning and RockAuto. Each paid entry gets one chance to win. Pre-payments gets you 2 door prize tickets!

Save the date! Back to the Firkin Tavern in Ewing for our annual kick off meet. As always it will be an open buffet, wings and a cash bar. The game room has pool tables, dart boards, giant jenga and air hockey available for our use. The cost the same as last year. Power Members pay $25, everyone else $30. You can still pre-pay, send prepayments via PayPal to email address BonzoHansen AT njfboa.org - please send as gift to avoid fees. Be sure to include your username and your full name with your payment so we make sure to give the correct person credit.

Time: Start showing up after 12; lunch is served 1 to 3 PM
Date: Saturday, January 25th 2014
1400 Parkway Ave.
Ewing, NJ 08628
www.FirkinTavern.com

Please feel free to bring your friends and families to join in the fun as we kick off another year in style.

I have to give them an approximate headcount so let me know if you plan on coming out.

Who’s In?

Paid:
  • BonzoHansen
  • UBG
  • Zorns
  • Featherburner
  • JSPerformance
  • Paul Huryk
  • sweetbmxrider
  • LTb1ow
  • Anti_Rice_Guy
  • PolarBear
  • Blackbirdws6
  • BTK79
  • Angry Phil
  • Jersey Mike+1
  • Creeper +1
  • 97Camaro
  • Rich189
  • Tru2Chevy
In
  • JL8Jeff
  • deadtrend1
  • Rob_ws6
  • 2drStunner
  • Raist103
  • xrelapse13
Maybe
  • Dudbird113
  • Mezzy
  • Nick The Hammer

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop

Last edited by Anti_Rice_Guy; 01-12-2014 at 04:19 PM.