View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #91
Jersey_TA
10 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8SecC5 View Post
Well we anticipated that you would decline the offer. And we all know why! Divulging the "secret list of mods" would render the meaningless hollow record invalid.

Congratulations, you've successfully duped enough people into a loyal following of supporters.

There are those like my friend and I who know that a stock head/cam LS1 in a vehicle over 3000 lbs will not yield the trap speeds you post.
To those who read this, consider yourself informed.
it's a free country, and you can choose to believe someone who helped design and built the beloved C5 or someone who didn't.

I'm wondering if the mods/Admin would be so kind as to check the IP address or email of the troll 8SecC5 and compare it to everyone's screen
name to determine who this is. I find it hard to believe that someone with that SN could be this dumb in relation to the hp/performance gains from aftermarket parts.
Ask any performance shop for their cam specs or tuning information and see what answer you get. Most of them won't tell you because of the research and development they have invested into designing them.
Ron has been one of my close trusted friends for years and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and listen to some no name troll drag his name and reputation through the mud because he fails to grasp the effect aftermarket performance parts have on a real life car that is gasp.....raced on a real life track. Of course your mysterious GM engineer friend wouldn't know anything about the aftermarket of a car he "supposedly" helped design 15 years ago which makes his level of expertise on this subject exactly worthless at best.
Until you drop this "mythical test mule C5" off at Ron's house with a pile of parts from this so called nameless GM engineer you can shut your mouth.
2000 T/A WS6 - 11.190 @ 119.79...SOLD
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote