View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

cheap buy - stock 87 camaro front seats - black cloth / and lakewood driveshaft loop

i am selling the 2 front ... black cloth seats from my 87 iroc . i recently installed some better seats, and rather than throwing these in the trash... i wanted to see if anyone needed them. not looking to make money on them. pretty much will let them go for $25 a piece, or if you buy both $40.. plus shipping ..but pickup would be easier as tehy are heavy

the pass side is in good shape. no rips or tears, jsut slightly faded black cloth (since its 24 yrs old) the drivers side has a few rips in the usual spots. a few tears from getting ina and out in the left side bolster. some of the vinyl in the back is cracked too, but not badly.

i wouldnt put these in a show car, but if you just needed seats for your ride or wanted to recover them, they are a great steal . pm me or reply.

photos available in this thread:
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57672

the first photo is both of the seats.

also, selling a bolt in Lakewood driveshaft loop. bolts right into all models of 3rd gen camaro.. at least hte unmodified ones. prob works with modified ones too.
$15 plus shipping. pics available if needed.