Thread: Invocation????
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 10:20 AM   #43
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAls87Z28
No one is pushing the muslim religion on anyone. In the religion, they must pray at certain times of the day. The catholic religion does not require the same prayer. Im tollerant and accepting of any religion, but you dont have to blast it over loud speakers and make people listen to it. Pray on your own terms, in your own way and to your own soundtrack.
lol they do that in muslim countries. at the certain times of day the muslims need to pray they actually do blast the prayers on loudspeakers and you can hear it from any inhabited part of the country. in egypt, the muslims actually got permission from the gov. to mount them by churches. all but 1 church/monastary in egypt has one by it.

imagine waking up at 5am to some dood screaming allah is the greatest at the top of his lungs. i slept through it but my friend couldn't take it anymore and started screaming out of our hotel balcony some pretty unfriendly words