View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 05:38 PM   #11
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Here is some new data. I don't want to re-type all the technical info for each run, but if it helps at all, please visit my "build thread" where I have a in-car video, a datalog, and a timeslip for each run down the track.

I was happy to run my best 1/4 mile E.T. of ever, and it was 11.829. my best 1/4 mile mph was at Atco back on October 9th and that was 115.94. I came pretty close to that number on pass 3 this pat weekend, which to me, makes ZERO sense because I had a horrible launch since I am brand-new to the 2-step setup. However on that pass (run#3) I also had my fastest 8th mile mph at 96.36mph. Prior to this weekend I had only seen 94mph in the 8th mile and now I ran a 95.33 and then a 96.36 mph. My best 8th mile E.T. was on pass #1 of this weekend at 7.534 and this makes sense because it was also my quickest 1/4 mile E.T. My best 60-foot was my last pass of the weekend (and last pass of the whole year) and it came off of a foot brake launch at 1,188 rpms which gave me a 1.645 in the sixty-foot.

​​​​​​​

What's all this mean?!?! I don't know!
I guess, it means I am starting to understand what the car can do, but sometimes the numbers confuse me. I'll keep looking it over during the wintertime, but if anyone has any input, insight, advice, please let me know. Lets just keep it on topic as best as possible. Feel free to get real nitty-gritty math and science too, maybe just explain how you got there for some of us cave-man folks.

Last edited by IROCZman15; 11-01-2020 at 09:20 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote