View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #5
The_Bishop
Power Member

Honestly, I'm not too keen on the idea of beating the hell out of the floorpan with a sledgehammer to make clearance for the torque arm mount. Rear is a standard 10 bolt.

I set the pinion angle when I got the car as it was wrong and never touched it again. It's somewhere around -1 degree.

The car is driven 99.9% of the time on the street. In fact, lately it's been spending *far* too much time sitting in the garage and going nowhere... To the point that I've gone down there, looked at it, and asked myself: "Do I really need to keep this car?"

With that in mind, if I decide to part ways with it it'll be far easier to do so if there's no knocking and banging from the suspension hitting the floorboard. Also, I'm OCD about noises and it drives me nuts on the rare occasions that I do drive the car.

Also, I can sell the adjustable one and recoup some of the expense of swapping them.

On top of that, the QA1 just arrived. Looks good, should provide as much, if not more clearance than the factory arm does.
1998 Z-28 - SLP lid - Ported TB - LS6 Intake - Dynatech SS headers/Catted Y - Magnaflow Exh - 3.42 - Yank SS3600 - UMI weld-in subframe connectors, Adj LCA, Adj PHB, Q1A TA - Bolt-in Relocation Brackets - Strano springs - Koni shocks - 17" C6Z06 wheels - 326HP/335ft-lbs - 12.35 @ 110.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
I can appreciate a dream but this person needed some real friends.
The_Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote