Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 04:02 PM   #1717
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
What gauges are coming up off of their posts? Does it seem like they are at their initial reading point? So really we are concerned with wideband screen not coming on? I'd like to see that diagram and hear what you connected things to. Was the screen flashing or solid on?

It seems like the needle gauges are working correctly and illuminating when the lights are turned on, assuming you tested by turning on the headlight switch. Now just need to verify what wideband is doing and what wiring you did.
I do believe the Autometer gauges are set up right signal wise. They just don’t have any illumination, however they illuminate if the car alarm is going off. For the Illumination of these, ground goes to ground block under hood. Power goes to T-tap off the brown wire going into the white connector on the back of the headlamp switch. But I’m pretty sure that white connector is for just the dimmer portion of the switch. I think I quick wire change will fix this problem. I’m pretty sure the dome lights flash when the alarm goes off, so I think the wire I’m tapped into is dome light on only power lol

Wideband has 2 connectors on back. 1 is larger, that is a complete harness already and plugs to the supplied exhaust sensor.

The other smaller sensor is 1 wires. power, ground and then 2 information wires that are only used for data pulling or something.

Ground goes to same ground under hood.

Power wire goes to GAUGES fuse via Fuse port tap like pictured above. Gauge is LED and runs bother gauge power and light power off same wire
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote