View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 08:11 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Looking for Meet Coordinators v2015

Would you want to help plan and run a meet? We'd like some reliable veteran members to step up and take the reigns and organize and run some meets. If you are assigned a meet, here is what you are responsible for:

• Planning/Responsibilities
o Be active in Meet Planning sub forum
o Work with us on dates & times and locations
o Work out all location/meet logistics, activities parking requirements, etc
o Act as main point of contact for the club and the meet location
o Create and be active in official meet thread. Includes meet details, pictures, maps, etc.
o Center point meet advertising efforts
o Supply regular status updates and communication on meeting planning status, open questions/issues, etc.
o Possibly attend occasional planning meeting or participate in online meeting
o Document meet post-mortem – what went right, what went wrong to help with future planning
• Meet responsibilities
o Attend meet, arriving early before other members
o Act as meet ‘person in charge’ at the meet – organizing folks, working with location, parking concerns, etc.
o Document meet attendance
The 2015 schedule is nowhere in place yet and I may be up for a total shake out for thing next year.

So you want in? Let us know. It might be good to have a get together in November or December to get things going if enough people are willing to step up and help - to make the commitment.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote