Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 04:04 PM   #1929
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Put some more miles on the car this weekend, about 80 of em. Half of which was with my tuner sitting shotty on the lap top making changes.

-Changed some stuff on the cold start. It used to fluctuate RPM quiet a bit for the first few seconds(till the O2s kick on i guess) Now it sits just at a higher idle for the first few seconds before dropping down to optimal cam chugga chugga.

-Another problem that was fixed, previously when i would let off the gas after stabing it real quick the car would stumble and shut off. I remember a lot of TTP tuned cars at the rental were doing this after the burn out. A throttle blips, nish had it all sorted out. Not even a hiccup

-Played with how the trans acts as well. As previously stated, the car felt like it didnt know what gear it wanted. That has been solved. Previously the converter would not lock until 62mph, and would unlock at 10% throttle. Now it locks at 40mph, and will not unlock until 30% throttle. The car is much nicer to drive on the highway around here now. Trans feels awesome and hits hard, thank you again kirk.

Trying to get some more miles on the car this week to make sure theres no more issues before dyno day.
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote