View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #18
usp55

ah what the hell - Probably vote for Tom's Firebird to be honest , but I'm bored so ill post.

Collin Harrington
94 Camaro 3.4L V6

This was my first car and I've had it for 3 years now. Started off as my brothers car who basically drove home one day put it in park and never drove it again. Car was falling apart and he had it with the upkeep. I had the engine rebuilt and it started from there. Sine the rebuild the car has been my daily driver. Almost 40k miles in the 3 years Ive had it. The car has gone through many upgrades and as it sits now it has: Pacesetter Headers, high flow cat to an E-cutout, polished Z28 tips, Wings West ground effects kit, SS Spoiler/Hood, Painted Dark Shadow Grey w/ Black scoop and rear panel, 5% tint all around, polished nose emblem and rear inserts, VHT Night shade on the taillights, J&M STB, UMI 3pt sub frame connectors, Spohn RCA's, Spohn PHR, KYB AGX Shocks,Comps Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, little bit of engine dress up (polished radiator, battery, PCM, Brake reservoir covers and sanded/polished upper intake), shorty antenna, Custom grill setup, Gray seats out of a 99z, Posi Rear out of a 96Z with 3.42's, LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft, Poly trans mount, and finally all sitting on a set of 17" TT2's with 275's up front and 315's out back. This car wont see any more upgrades unless the trans goes then it'll get a better stall and shift kit as all my money is sunk in another project.