Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #175
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Mini Update

-got the email from racestar, rear wheels have been shipped so they should be here sometime this week

-Pulled the fenders bumper and hood of the car. Originally i was just going to pull only the bumper in an effort to create more walking space around the car once i move it inside my garage. But then i figured the fenders are easy enough to pull so ill do those too so they dont get scratched and stuff, which lead to why not pull the hood for maximum work room as well. Hopefully by end of the weekend ill push it in the garage so i have heat to work in during these next few months. And Gramma Beggs gets her driveway back.

-Going to remove all the unneeded stuff from the bay such as cruise, HVAC and ABS and then hit it with some satin black.

-since the fenders and bumper are off im going to remove some weight. Nothing to extreme. I plan on leaving the shock towers whole but i will be removing some of the unneeded meat from behind the fenders and as well as removing the front bumper support in favor of a tubular unit that ill fab up.
LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote