View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:41 AM   #75
WildBillyT
Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla / Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
I wouldnt charge a few to post on the site but I would charge to join the club and that would cover club events such as track days, BBQ's ect. If we could get a dealership or what not to sponsor the club then we could see if they could pick up the cost of the site and what not. Thats what the T/A club I was in down in VA did. We also had access to the dealerships shop/lifts and tools on our meeting days. Our meetings were held in there conferance room above the show room and we would have 15-20 T/A's parked in the dealership next to the street and there would be a bunch of people coming in to check out the Firebirds and since they were there would check out the other cars in the dealership.. The Classic Corvette club also has Classic Chevy give them 2500 a year and also gives the club some money if somebody who buys a car from the dealership says that a corvette member told them about the dealership.
Jeff,

Sounds good, but it also sounds like those clubs have members who spend money. And I mean real money, not their allowance. Sponsors only like being sponsors if it's a two-way street.
WildBillyT is offline   Reply With Quote