View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 08:57 AM   #17
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSheds_SS View Post
My brother works for Malouf (Ford) in North Bruswick but he knows the guys at Chevy/Cadillac so it will go there for service. There is zero room for any activities in the back seat. We don’t have kids so that not an issue for us. The sales guys were very nice. They even stayed late and didn’t rush us out of there. I’m a good hr from them, only went there because I was gonna buy the SRX they had but this was parked next to it. Took it for a test drive and the wife said this is what I want. I hate crossovers so I was 100% on board for this decision. Big trucks and sports cars is how I roll.
Who did you deal with? Todd? Their sales department is fantastic. I was living in East Rutherford when I got my car and visited Broughans and Englewood and left both dealerships in a huff. Englewood actually had a used CTS without a moonroof that I particularly wanted but they were trying to rip me off so I walked out. If I do replace my car with another Cadillac, I will definitely stick with them despite my experiences with the service department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Just had my moms '14 awd ATS up there for service. $4.98 later had multi-point inspection, tires rotated, oil change, etc etc. Free loaner car too as always. Shes had it 3 years this past March, just rolled over 6000 miles. lol. I think the service department is ok, better than your typical dealer. Now the ATS just got dropped off at a local body shop to have the drivers side doors replaced after some lady in a minvan backed into the car.
I don't know, I haven't had the same experience. I'm always waiting for half hour at a time for someone to acknowledge my existence and when I need a loaner, it's usually met with reasons why I should consider just waiting for my car. I usually try and schedule my service around days I don't need the car, too, since I live very close and can just get a ride.

I feel Jeep in Ramsey has always taken better care of us when we drop off my wife's Grand Cherokee. Same with BMW when I take my mother's car (which I have to very often).
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote