View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:33 AM   #300
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR294 View Post
ya just gotta make final payment and either pick it up or get it delivered
No time like the present! None of us are getting any younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZman15 View Post
Nice job Brian and team Lt1 ! Looked like quite the scene over there. lots of parts off and removed and reinstalled. quite a day. great writeup and photos.

those blue stick-on fender protectors; I wish I had those during my project this past winter. I was constantly using painters tape and old sheets and towels on my fenders as protection. A set of those protective film coverings would have been fantastic. where can I buy?
Yes it was organized for maybe 30 mins and then there was not a good amount of room to place things out of the way. I'm a bit surprised all that was misplaced was the one head stud nut in the bellhousing.... I also couldn't believe Adam sniped that with a magnet.

The blue stuff is actually plastic wrap used to protect floors. I saw a few shops were using the stuff and after a good deal of homework, I tracked down what it was. The wrap is thick enough to avoid marring but also sticks well to avoid movement (to cause a scratch). I wouldn't recommend leaving it on for more than a couple days or on a freshly painted surface.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote