View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
bubba428

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillyT View Post
Heartless? Nah. I think in his business he builds up a pretty good BS detector. People probably give sob stories just about every time they get towed. Good job Bubba.
90% of the people that get towed are simply trying to beat the system and not pay for parking the other 10% are oblivious to signs. so when they find out the it costs $100-$500(depending on the GVWR and applicable fees ei. dollies, go-jacks, use of 2 trucks, vehicle with trailor) when the parking fee was $5, of course they lie and try to get out of it. I had another guy tell me his wallet was stolen from his truck and tried to blame me. in the end he had his wallet and the cash in his pocket. they park on a businesses property taking up space where people who will patronize that business would park or pay to park essentially stealing money from the business. and when they get towed for such I'M the bad guy...as far as that nut job he's in the hospital, where he needs to be, getting evaluated

just for clarity I do private property NOT towing from the street. I can only tow from the steet when Ventnor City police ticket and call for the tow. NO PD tows in AC, unless its a break down then 90% of the police recommend us to the customer.

Last edited by bubba428; 10-20-2009 at 12:06 AM.
bubba428 is offline   Reply With Quote