View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Poll: Voting for March 2017 COTM!

Sorry that I didn't post this yesterday, guys. Got tied up & this fell to the wayside. Anyway, here we are now. Most of you know the drill, but for those who don't:

Chose one option as your pick for March 2017 COTM. Voting will close on Wednesday, April 5th, and then a winner will be announced.

1. Brandon - ThoR294
1997 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 6MT

Acquired this car in 2007 after I wrecked my 94 formula while falling asleep behind the wheel (oops). Never fell asleep after that, hit the back of a tractor trailer. I was only 18!

I got the car from eBay, and it was bone stock. First thing I did was buy a GMMG exhaust right from GMMG, as the flowmaster was rotting out of the car. Also threw in an eBay short throw shifter, and some poly/poly BMR LCAs. I soon learned how to really modify the car properly, and bought Brian's headlights. Tons more fun stuff listed in my signature.

Car is a work in progress, focusing on a house with a garage right now... which may actually be within the next few months!

Maybe one day I'll have slicks on it and take it to a track rental. better resolution picture

2. Nick - Anti Rice Guy
1995 Chevy Camaro Z/28 Convertible

Car was purchased in 2001 off of a used car lot while on vacation. Within the first month it got the stripes, chrome 16" Trans Am wheels, a high flow cat/catback, CAI, and a Hypertech programmer. Since then, the only addition has been three-point subframe connectors.

In the meantime, it's been a lovely cruiser, roaming the curvy roads of Northwest NJ and the shoreline.

3. Johnny - 6spdg37s
2001 Chevy Camaro SS 6MT

I always wanted a f-body car but every time i saw one they were f'd up or beat to death... one day searching corvette parts on ebay this car came up 4 miles from my house...
01 camaro SS bone stock 56k miles 1 owner - may 2015 I purchased it
it is now a cam only car with following mods :

242/248 .612/.615 110LSA ("t-rex" cut cam)
42 lb injectors
moser 9" rear with 4.30 gears and a spool
MSD 2 step
spec stage 3 6 puck clutch
weld RT-S 15x8 rear with 28x9x15 MT Slicks
Weld RT-S 15x4.5 front with 26x4.5x15 hooser skinnies
pro 5.0 shifter
SLP line lock
SSRA ram air
TSP 1-7/8 long tube headers
TSP 3" y pipe
Magnaflow catback exhaust
qa1 single adjustable 275 spring rate front coilovers
qa1 rear single adjustable drag shocks

401WHP/368 WTQ tuned by Dave @ EFX Tuning in toms river

4. Anthony - MyFirstZ
2000 Chevy Camaro 6MT

2000 Camaro. Will be 7 years with this beast next month.
Modifications are endless and don't plan on stopping. Currently running a 6.1l lq9, tranzilla T56 with a Moser 12 bolt. 18" welds all around, CTS v II front brakes and full tubular front and rear suspension, fixed back recaros and a custom roll bar done at 16w fabrication.

Next month the car is undergoing surgery again getting ready for it's ERL sleeved 440ci ls2, BTR Stroker cam, TEA trickflow 245, keeping the tranzilla just adding a mantic twin disc and msd intake with all new everything.

Should move when it's all done.

5. Jon - madness410
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6

1999 WS6, bone stock LS1 except for a tune. Lowered on strano springs with koni str.t shocks.

6. Joe - MDSheds_SS
1999 Chevy Camaro Z/28

Season opener at Etown, testing out my new setup. Trying to dip into the 10s and still be streetable.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.