View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
ted gerlach

got some work done over the last couple days complete moog steering set up in, spohn adjustustment sleeves, tds wonder bar, need to put the new spohn sway bar in the front and swap out the old one, that will complete the front end just need to align it

well theres good news and bad news

bad news car fell and did some damage to the underside bent driveshaft smashed torque arm into floor board, but as it fell it landed on the only cinderblack i have bending the bottom of the driver fender, crushing in the rocker, as well as rear ground effect it landed on the rear that was out of the car,

good news wife pulled me away before it fell on me and my daughter

more good news car has all new lines under it, gas tank with all new guts, sending unit , fuel pump, strainer and the pusater valve, borla cat back, spohn lower control arms, and a big thanks to greenformula92 with the modivation and help in moving it along,

tomorrow, rear in, rear shocks in, gas in gas tank, spohn trans mount and torque arm set up in, spohn rear sway bar, might need to get a trans mount not sure if the old one made it or not, before i have the exhaust welded up going to get the subframes welded in first at thebodyshop also going to have them fix the floor and pull the rocker back out, also going to remove the rest of the interior, carpet, center console, rear seats and plastics, hope to have up and running all drivable with in the next week or so,

i have 2 different sets of wheels and i can t make my mind up on them,

Last edited by ted gerlach; 05-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.
ted gerlach is offline   Reply With Quote