View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #47
itsatreefiddy

Ok another update, finally got a filter for the air box, my silver ram air decals came in but I've had yet to put them on. I ordered a pro 5.0 shifter, I absolutely love it, not much shorter than the stock one in length which I love, shifting is a breeze and the 2-3 shift is no longer a pain in the ass.

The buried treasure i found in the console 2 dollar bills and some old postit notes and receipts.

Installed on a test run. Only took about an hour and a half surprisingly just me with no experience doing it, set up the 2 little bolts, i guess they adjust how far the throw is and it works great.

So yeah still need to put on those decals, and i ordered a gloss black wheel kit (plastidip) to do the wheels over again. Like i said before i had good experience with duplicolor but with these ws6 wheels they just didn't hold up. So its a cheap solution, for 50 bucks I cant complain. There's some who love and some who hate plastidip but for some trim and wheels it does the job, whole cars always seem to look bleh.
itsatreefiddy is offline   Reply With Quote